Golden Potato Salad
Serves: 4 to 6
Prep time: 30 minutes
The beautiful flax seed oil will make this salad golden whether or not you use the delicious Yukon Gold potatoes.
- 1 pound Yukon Gold or red potatoes, all the same size or cut to the same size Add to list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons flax seed oil Add to list
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic Add to list
- Handful of fresh basil, parsley or cilantro, finely chopped Add to list
- Salt and pepper to taste Add to list
- Vinegar to taste Add to list
Boil potatoes until soft but still holding their shape. Place hot potatoes in a large salad bowl. Add in the rest of the ingredients and thoroughly mix. Taste for proper seasoning. For additional flavor, add a spash of vinegar. Eat warm or chill and then serve.
Source: Sound Consumer January 2002
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »