Goat Cheese Quesadillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced Add to list
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas Add to list
- 1 (5-ounce) log fresh goat cheese, softened Add to list
- 1/2 cup Arugula Pesto Add to list
- 1/4 cup grated hard goat cheese (any style) Add to list
- 1/2 cup Roasted Red Pepper Spread, for serving Add to list
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small sauté pan. Cook onion until soft, about 5 minutes.
Lay 3 tortillas on a flat work surface. Spread each tortilla with 1/3 fresh goat cheese, 1/3 Arugula Pesto, and sprinkle with 1/3 grated hard goat cheese and cooked onions. Top with remaining tortillas.
Warm a griddle or 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Melt a bit of remaining butter in the skillet and cook quesadillas, one at a time, until golden, about 4 minutes on each side.
Cut into 8 to 10 wedges and serve with Roasted Red Pepper Spread.