Gingery Chicken with Vegetables
Serve with sautéed greens for a great Paleo meal.
- 1/2 cup olive oil Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced Add to list
- 2 cups skinless cooked chicken breast meat, diced Add to list
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger Add to list
- 1 cupchicken broth Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery Add to list
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots Add to list
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced Add to list
Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onions and sauté until golden and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.