Gingery Chicken with Vegetables
Serves: Serves 4
Serve with sautéed greens or roasted root vegetables for a great "Paleo" meal.
- 1/2 cup olive oil Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced Add to list
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger Add to list
- 2 cups organic skinless cooked chicken breast meat, diced Add to list
- 1 cup organic salt-free chicken broth Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped celery Add to list
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots Add to list
- 1/2 bell pepper, sliced Add to list
Heat oil in a heavy skillet and sauté garlic and onion. Add remaining ingredients and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Source: Sound Consumer, February 2012
Adapted from "The Paleo Diet" by Loren Cordain, Ph.D.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »