- 1 package Boca vegetarian breakfast links Add to list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 cup water Add to list
- 1 head cabbage, chopped Add to list
- 3 Braeburn, Granny Smith or other variety apples, unpeeled, coarsely chopped Add to list
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds Add to list
- Salt and pepper to taste Add to list
- Seasoned rice vinegar Add to list
In a large skillet, brown the links in olive oil and set aside. In the same skillet, add water, cabbage, apples and caraway seeds. Cover tightly and cook 10 to 15 minutes.
While cabbage is cooking, cut links into bite-sized pieces, then toss with cabbage and apple mixture. Add salt and pepper and a dash of seasoned rice vinegar.
Recipe by, former PCC staff