Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, minced (available in the olive bar) Add to list
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese Add to list
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1 tablespoon butter Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Place cauliflower in a large pot with enough cold water to cover; salt water to taste. Bring to a boil and simmer until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Drain cauliflower and return to the pot. Shake over medium heat to evaporate any remaining liquid. Pass through a ricer or mash. Stir in garlic, cream cheese, Parmesan, butter and season with salt and pepper.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »