Garbanzo and Tofu Hummus
Garbanzo beans and soft tofu are blended together to create a creamy dip. Serve with vegetable sticks or crackers, or spread on sandwiches and wraps.
- 1 (14-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained Add to list
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed Add to list
- 4 ounces soft tofu, drained Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1/4 cup tahini Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin Add to list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, or more as needed Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- Paprika, for sprinkling Add to list
Combine garbanzo beans and garlic in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until mixture is coarse. Add tofu, lemon juice, tahini and cumin; blend.
Slowly drizzle in olive oil, with the machine running, until hummus is smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with a sprinkling of paprika on top.
Recipe by, PCC Chef