Fresh Herb Pesto
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, soaked in water for 7 to 8 hours (see note) Add to list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- 4 cloves garlic Add to list
- 4 tablespoons white miso Add to list
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 4 ounces mixed fresh herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro and mint) Add to list
Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined.
Raw pumpkin seeds are available in our bulk section.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor
Source: Sound Consumer July 2004
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »