Fresh Fruit Wraps with Zesty Honey Yogurt
A light, refreshing dessert using the best of summer fruit.
- 1/4 cup honey yogurt Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract Add to list
- 6 brown or white rice spring roll wrappers Add to list
- 2 peaches or other stone fruit, pitted and thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup blackberries or other berries Add to list
- Whole fresh mint leaves Add to list
Combine yogurt, zest, ginger and vanilla in a bowl; set aside.
Fill a large baking dish with warm water. Soak one spring roll wrapper in the water until pliable, 5 to 10 seconds. Remove wrapper to a clean, dry surface.
Place 2 or 3 peach slices and a few blackberries on the lower third of the wrapper, leaving a 1-inch border; top with 2 mint leaves.
Bring the bottom edge of the spring roll up and over the filling and snugly start to roll it up. Tuck in the sides (like a burrito) and continue rolling until completely wrapped. Repeat with the remaining rolls. Cover rolls with a moist towel while you finish the rest.
Cut the rolls in half on the diagonal and serve with Zesty Honey Yogurt.
Each wrap: 70 cal, 0.5g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol, 15mg sodium, 14g carb, 1g fiber, 2g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef