Fresh Corn Salsa
Yield: about 4 cups
Top grilled chicken or fish with this flavorful salsa, or eat it with chips, tacos or quesadillas.
- 3 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 5 ears) Add to list
- 1 small red onion, finely diced Add to list
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced Add to list
- 3 tablespoons finely diced red and/or orange bell pepper Add to list
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped cilantro Add to list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice Add to list
- 1/2 cup olive oil Add to list
Cut corn from cob and toss with the other salsa ingredients.
Recipe by, former PCC Cooks instructor
Source: PCC Sound Consumer, September 2011