The bulk department is a great place to pick up the spices in this recipe. We carry a variety of cranberry juices in the grocery aisle, and lemonade concentrate is available in the freezer section.
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste Add to list
- 64 ounces cranberry juice cocktail Add to list
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate Add to list
- 4 cups water Add to list
- 3 cinnamon sticks Add to list
- 8 whole cloves Add to list
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg Add to list
- Fresh cranberries and orange slices, for serving (optional) Add to list
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Simmer 30 minutes.
Remove whole spices before serving. Float fresh cranberries in the punch and garnish with orange slices, if desired. Serve warm or cold.
Source: PCC Natural Markets, December 2008
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »