Fennel Orange Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
A simple and refreshing winter salad, highlighting crisp fennel and sweet oranges.
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed and cut into large chunks Add to list
- 4 oranges - peeled, pith removed and cut into large chunks Add to list
- 3 green onions, chopped Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley Add to list
- 1/3 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and serve.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor
Source: Demonstrated on KING 5's "Gardening with Ciscoe" show aired on January 24, 2009