Easy New Taste Potato Salad
Apples and pecans give a surprising new twist to classic potato salad.
- 6 red or yellow potatoes, boiled with skins on and cut into bite-sized pieces Add to list
- 3 crisp, unpeeled apples, chopped Add to list
- 1 large bunch green onions, chopped Add to list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans, walnuts or almonds Add to list
- 1 (16-ounce) carton low-fat or non-fat yogurt Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Mix all ingredients together. Serve warm or chilled.
Recipe by, former PCC staff