Yield: 1 1/2 cups
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serve this creamy dip with crisp, raw vegetables, or spread on warm bagels for a non-dairy treat.
- 1/2 pound plain silken tofu Add to list
- 1/4 cup white miso Add to list
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar (or fresh lime juice) Add to list
- 2 tablespoons unrefined sesame oil Add to list
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced Add to list
- 1 teaspoon honey Add to list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill (reserve a few sprigs for garnish) Add to list
Drain tofu and place in blender with miso, vinegar, sesame oil, shallot and honey. Blend until smooth.
Pour the dip into a serving dish and stir in dill. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Right before serving, garnish with dill sprigs if desired.
Recipe by, former PCC Nutrition Education Manager
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »