Yield: 1 1/2 cups
Serve this creamy dip with crisp, raw vegetables, or spread on warm bagels for a non-dairy treat.
- 1/2 pound plain silken tofu Add to list
- 1/4 cup white miso Add to list
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar or fresh lime juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons unrefined sesame oil Add to list
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced Add to list
- 1 teaspoon honey Add to list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill (reserve a few sprigs for garnish) Add to list
Drain tofu and place in blender with miso, vinegar, sesame oil, shallots and honey. Blend until smooth.
Pour dip into a serving dish and stir in dill. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Right before serving, garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.
Recipe by, former PCC Nutrition Education Manager