PCC Curried Tempeh
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar Add to list
- 1/4 cup mirin (seasoned rice wine) Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1/4 cup tamari Add to list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/2 cup safflower oil Add to list
- 1 1/2 pounds tempeh, cut into thin strips Add to list
- 1 1/2 pounds cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces Add to list
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges Add to list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced Add to list
Preheat oven to 400˚ F.
Whisk together vinegar, mirin, lemon juice, tamari, garlic, curry powder, salt and oil.
Coat tempeh, cauliflower and carrots with half of the sauce and roast for 15-20 minutes, until the edges of the tempeh begin to darken.
Toss the cooled tempeh and vegetables with remaining dressing. Garnish with green onions.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »