PCC Curried Tempeh
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup brown rice vinegar Add to list
- 1/4 cup mirin (seasoned rice wine) Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1/4 cup tamari Add to list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic Add to list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/2 cup safflower oil Add to list
- 1 1/2 pounds tempeh, cut into thin strips Add to list
- 1 1/2 pounds cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces Add to list
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges Add to list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced Add to list
Preheat oven to 400˚ F.
Whisk together vinegar, mirin, lemon juice, tamari, garlic, curry powder, salt and oil.
Coat tempeh, cauliflower and carrots with half of the sauce and roast for 15-20 minutes, until the edges of the tempeh begin to darken.
Toss the cooled tempeh and vegetables with remaining dressing. Garnish with green onions.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!