Cucumber and Melon Salad
Our cucumbers and honeydew are grown by Inaba Farms in Wapato, Wash.
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 1-inch wedges Add to list
- 1 ripe honeydew melon, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks or scooped into melon balls Add to list
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest Add to list
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional) Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1/4 cup crumbled ricotta salata or feta Add to list
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint Add to list
Gently toss together cucumbers, melon and red onion in a large bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, zest and honey in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
Toss dressing with cucumbers, melon and onion and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Just before serving, sprinkle salad with cheese and mint; mix gently to combine.
Each serving: 140cal, 6g fat (1.5g sat), 5mg chol, 260mg sodium, 20g carb, 2g fiber, 3g protein
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »