Use this sauce in the recipe for Chicken, Andouille and Sweet Pepper Jambalaya.
- 1 cup Muir Glen Fire Roasted Tomatoes Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped onion Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped celery Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Creole Seasoning (or to taste) Add to list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- Salt and pepper to taste Add to list
Place all of the ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree. Transfer to a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
Source: Demonstrated on KING 5's "Gardening with Ciscoe" show, which aired on February 19, 2011.
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »