Creamy Tahini Dressing
This dressing is perfect with salads, falafel and over cooked rice or tofu.
- 1/2 cup tahini Add to list
- 1/2 cup plain, low-fat yogurt Add to list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1/2 to 1 cup water Add to list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley Add to list
Combine tahini, yogurt, lemon juice, zest, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Stir in just enough water to achieve a creamy consistency. Fold in parsley.