Tart cranberries and sweet, crisp apples are topped with a brown sugar-oat mixture and baked to perfection.
- 3 cups coarsely chopped fresh cranberries Add to list
- 3 cups thinly sliced apples Add to list
- 1/2 cup sugar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Add to list
- 4 tablespoons flour, divided Add to list
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar Add to list
- 3/4 cup regular or quick rolled oats Add to list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted Add to list
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine cranberries, apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon flour in a bowl. Transfer mixture to a 9-inch square baking dish.
Mix together remaining 3 tablespoons flour, brown sugar, oats and butter thoroughly; sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
Each serving: 190 cal, 5g fat (3g sat), 10mg chol, 0mg sodium, 36g carb, 4g fiber, 23g sugars, 2g protein