- 3 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped Add to list
- 3 cups apples, cored and thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup sugar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Add to list
- 1 tablespoon flour Add to list
Preheat oven to 375° F. Combine cranberries, apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon flour. Transfer mixture to 9-inch square baking dish.
Mix topping ingredients thoroughly and sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
Source: Sound Consumer November 2004
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »