- 3 cups fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped Add to list
- 3 cups apples, cored and thinly sliced Add to list
- 1/2 cup sugar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Add to list
- 4 tablespoons flour, divided Add to list
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar Add to list
- 3 tablespoons flour, unbleached Add to list
- 3/4 cup rolled oats, regular or quick Add to list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted Add to list
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine cranberries, apples, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon flour in a bowl. Transfer mixture to a 9-inch square baking dish.
Mix remaining 3 tablespoons flour, brown sugar, oats and butter thoroughly; sprinkle over fruit mixture.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
Source: Sound Consumer November 2004
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »