Cool Cucumber and Grape Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
A spin on the traditional Waldorf, this salad is sweet and has a lot of crunch.
- 1/2 cup strawberry or vanilla yogurt Add to list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice Add to list
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds Add to list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint (optional) Add to list
- 2 cups grapes, halved Add to list
- 2 cups chopped English cucumber Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans or hazelnuts Add to list
In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, poppy seeds and fresh mint until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine grapes, cucumbers, tomatoes and nuts. Gently fold in yogurt dressing. Chill in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 1 hour before serving.
Each serving: 90 cal, 3.5g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol, 15mg sodium, 14g carb, 1g fiber, 11g sugars, 2g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef