Our version of the tangy, spicy, American party classic. These are great for game day snacks or any other family-friendly party.
- 1 (14-ounce) can tomato sauce Add to list
- 1 (14-ounce) can whole cranberry sauce Add to list
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 1/4 cup beef or chicken broth Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 pound lean ground beef Add to list
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs Add to list
- 1/4 cup minced onions Add to list
- 1 egg, beaten Add to list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley Add to list
Combine tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, chili sauce, Worcestershire and broth in a deep saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes; season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, onions, egg, parsley, salt and pepper. Shape into 1-inch meatballs. Add meatballs to sauce and simmer until cooked through, about 1 hour. Serve meatballs on small toothpicks.
Each serving: 210 cal, 6g fat (2.5g sat), 60mg chol, 520mg sodium, 24g carb, 1g fiber, 15g sugars, 14g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef