Chocolate Pots de Crème
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut cream Add to list
- 3 1/2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped Add to list
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, roughly torn Add to list
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns Add to list
Place coconut cream in a small pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Place chopped chocolate in a blender. Pour hot coconut cream onto chocolate and add remaining ingredients. Blend on high until chocolate is thoroughly melted and the mixture is completely smooth.
Strain through a fine sieve and divide among 4 small cups or ramekins. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
Recipe by, former PCC Cooks instructor