Chèvre-Wasabi Deviled Eggs
Yield: Makes 1 dozen
- 6 hard-boiled eggs Add to list
- 6 tablespoons fresh chèvre Add to list
- 2 teaspoons prepared wasabi Add to list
- 1 teaspoon juice from pickled ginger Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 green onion, sliced on the diagonal Add to list
- 12 pieces pickled ginger Add to list
- Toasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling Add to list
Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Stir together the yolks, chèvre, wasabi, pickled ginger juice, salt and pepper.
Divide yolk mixture between egg whites. Top each with a slice of green onion, ginger, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Each serving: 70cal, 4.5g fat (2g sat), 110mg chol, 120mg sodium, 2g carb, 0g fiber, 5g protein