Chèvre-Wasabi Deviled Eggs
Yield: 1 dozen
A touch of heat from wasabi and pickled ginger makes this deviled eggs pop!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs Add to list
- 6 tablespoons fresh chèvre cheese Add to list
- 2 teaspoons prepared wasabi Add to list
- 1 teaspoon juice from pickled ginger Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 green onion, sliced on the diagonal Add to list
- 12 pieces pickled ginger Add to list
- Toasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling Add to list
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Stir together yolks, chèvre, wasabi, pickled ginger juice, salt and pepper.
Divide yolk mixture between egg whites. Top each with a slice of green onion, ginger and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Each serving: 70cal, 4.5g fat (2g sat), 110mg chol, 120mg sodium, 2g carb, 0g fiber, 5g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef