Chèvre Pasta Salad with Lemon-Tarragon Dressing
A combination of bright flavors and creamy cheese, make this a great go-to pasta salad.
- 1 pound cavatappi or other tubular pasta Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons champagne or white wine vinegar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1 shallot, minced Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest Add to list
- 1/2 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 8 ounces chèvre cheese, crumbled Add to list
- 8 ounces roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped Add to list
- 4 ounces arugula Add to list
- 1/4 cup sliced olives Add to list
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts (optional) Add to list
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
Combine lemon juice, vinegar, mustard, shallots and lemon zest in a bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Stir in tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Toss together pasta, lemon dressing, chèvre, roasted peppers, arugula, olives and pine nuts in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Each serving: 430cal, 22g fat (6g sat), 15mg chol, 310mg sodium, 46g carb, 3g fiber, 14g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef