Cheese Ravioli with Mint Pesto and Peas
Serves: 2 to 4
- 2 cups lightly packed mint leaves Add to list
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds Add to list
- 1 clove garlic Add to list
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon Add to list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 1 (8-ounce) package PCC Organic Five-Cheese Ravioli Add to list
- 1 cup shelled fresh or frozen English peas Add to list
- Fresh mint, slivered almonds and grated Parmesan cheese, for serving Add to list
Combine mint, almonds, garlic, lemon juice and zest and Parmesan in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while machine is running. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Cook ravioli according to package directions. Add peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain.
Toss ravioli and peas with mint pesto. Top with a sprinkling of mint leaves, almonds and Parmesan.
Each serving: 500cal, 37g fat (8g sat), 35mg chol, 380mg sodium, 31g carb, 4g fiber, 12g protein
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »