Carrots de la Fez
Fez is a town in Morocco. This is a favorite PCC Deli recipe.
- 5 pounds Nash's carrots Add to list
- 1/2 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1/2 cup balsamic or Barengo vinegar Add to list
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped coarsely Add to list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1 tablespoon paprika Add to list
- 1 tablespoon cumin Add to list
- 1 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper Add to list
Peel and trim carrots and cut diagonally, or in a quarter turn fashion. Steam until tender. Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients to make a dressing. When carrots are done, while still hot, dress them to taste, mixing well.
Source: Sound Consumer September 2001