PCC California Potato Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
A PCC Deli favorite.
- 2 pounds organic red potatoes Add to list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (PCC Deli uses reduced-fat Vegenaise) Add to list
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- 1/3 cup dill relish Add to list
- Salt and black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped Italian parsley Add to list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion Add to list
- 3 ribs celery, finely chopped Add to list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives Add to list
Quarter potatoes. Boil until tender, at least 15 minutes. Drain and let cool in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, make the dressing by whisking together mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt and pepper.
When potatoes have cooled, toss with dressing and mash lightly to combine. Toss the dressed potatoes with parsley, green onions, celery and olives.
Each serving: 120 cal, 7g fat (0g sat), 0mg chol, 400mg sodium, 15g carb, 2g fiber, 2g protein
Source: Sound Consumer, June 2011
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!