Everything you like about burritos - brown rice, beans and veggies - served in a bowl!
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus extra for garnish Add to list
- 1 lime, juiced Add to list
- 2 cups cooked brown rice Add to list
- Salt, to taste Add to list
- 2 teaspoons high-heat oil Add to list
- 1/2 onion, chopped Add to list
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped Add to list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Add to list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained Add to list
- 1 teaspoon cumin Add to list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika Add to list
- 1 avocado, sliced Add to list
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce Add to list
- Chopped tomatoes and sour cream, for serving Add to list
Fold cilantro and lime juice into cooked rice; season with salt.
Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cook onions, bell peppers and garlic until soft, about 5 minutes. Add beans, cumin, oregano and paprika; heat through.
Divide rice between four bowls. Top with bean mixture, avocado slices, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro.
Each serving: 320 cal, 12g fat (2g sat), 0mg chol, 280mg sodium, 47g carb, 10g fiber, 9g protein