Bubbly Hot Shrimp Dip
Serves: 12 to 14
This decadent concoction not only is incredibly simple but simultaneously irresistible and a true party favorite. Use the 61 to 80 count shrimp for this recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened Add to list
- 1/2 cup sour cream Add to list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (see note) Add to list
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell peppers Add to list
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp (peeled and deveined) Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 2 to 4 red bell pepper rings, for garnish (optional) Add to list
- Sliced baguette or crackers, for serving (optional) Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, blend gently and transfer to an 8-inch square casserole dish. You may garnish with a few red bell pepper rings, if desired.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with a thin-sliced baguette or crackers.
You may make this recipe with 1/2 pepper jack and 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
Source: Demonstrated on KING 5's "Gardening with Ciscoe" show, which aired on December 29, 2012.