Bubbly Hot Shrimp Dip
Serves: 12 to 14
This decadent concoction not only is incredibly simple but simultaneously irresistible and a true party favorite. I guarantee the dish will be empty at the end of the party, and somebody will ask you for the recipe! Use the 61 to 80 count shrimp for this recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened Add to list
- 1/2 cup sour cream Add to list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (see note) Add to list
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper Add to list
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp (peeled and deveined) Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
- 2 to 4 red bell pepper rings, for garnish (optional) Add to list
- Sliced baguette or crackers, for serving (optional) Add to list
Preheat oven to 350┬░ F.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, blend gently and transfer to an 8-inch square casserole dish. You may garnish with a few red bell pepper rings if desired.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with a thin-sliced baguette or crackers.
You may make this recipe with 1/2 pepper jack and 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
Source: Demonstrated on KING 5's "Gardening with Ciscoe" show, which aired on December 29, 2012.
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.