Bubbly Hot Shrimp Dip
Serves: 12 to 14 happy partygoers
This decadent concoction not only is incredibly simple but simultaneously irresistible and a true party favorite. I guarantee the dish will be empty at the end of the party, and somebody will ask you for the recipe! At PCC we have the most succulent, sweet shrimp, already peeled and deveined and ready for you to cook. Use the 61 to 80 count for this recipe.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened Add to list
- 1/2 cup sour cream Add to list
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise Add to list
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (see note *) Add to list
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Add to list
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper Add to list
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce Add to list
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp (peeled and deveined) Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and transfer to an 8- by 8-inch casserole dish. You may garnish with a few red bell pepper rings if desired. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve with a sliced baguette or crackers.
* You may make this recipe with 1/2 pepper jack and 1/2 shredded mozzarella cheese.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
Source: Demonstrated on KING 5's "Gardening with Ciscoe" show, which aired on December 29, 2012.
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.