- 8 eggs lightly beaten, or egg substitute or no-yolk egg substitute Add to list
- 1 large portobello mushroom, chopped Add to list
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced Add to list
- 1 package vegetarian breakfast sausage links, cut into small to medium pieces Add to list
- About 1/2 pound of Athena's peppercorn feta cheese or your favorite brand Add to list
- 1/2 jar of your favorite salsa Add to list
Spray a large skillet or frittata dish with no-stick spray. Pour in the equivalent of 8 eggs lightly beaten, egg substitute, or no-yolk egg substitute. Evenly distribute mushrooms, onions and sausage links over eggs.
Place on medium heat and cook without stirring until eggs are done on top. If using frittata dish, bake in 400° to 450° F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
When done, sprinkle with feta cheese, then dot with 1/2 jar of salsa. Serve with fresh sliced tomatoes or melon in season.
Recipe by, former PCC staff
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »