Blood Orange Almond Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 cups fresh-squeezed Blood Orange juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leaves Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest from Blood Oranges Add to list
- 1/3 cup almond oil Add to list
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil Add to list
- Salt Add to list
- Freshly ground black pepper Add to list
Bring Blood Orange juice to a boil in medium saucepan. Reduce heat to a simmer and reduce until you have 1/3 cup of Blood Orange juice.
In a medium bowl, combine reduced Blood Orange juice, vinegar, shallot, thyme and orange zest. Slowly drizzle oils into mixture while whisking until combined and thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until needed.
Recipe by, Publisher
Source: Sound Consumer February 2007