Black Cod with Teriyaki Sauce
- Parchment paper Add to list
- Olive oil Add to list
- 1 fillet black cod, average size, 1/2 to 3/4 pounds Add to list
- 1/4 cup tamari Add to list
- 2 tablespoons Sucanat Add to list
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1 teaspoon mirin Add to list
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced Add to list
Line sheet pan with parchment paper, brush with olive oil and place fillet on pan.
Combine remaining ingredients to make a marinade and brush on both sides of cod. Let sit 10 minutes. Bake at 325° F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Source: Sound Consumer February 2002