Use this dressing in the recipe for Strawberry Spinach Salad with Hazelnuts, Fennel and Balsamic-Sesame Dressing.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 1 tablespoon honey Add to list
- 1 teaspoon freshly minced ginger Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce (PCC sells Thai Kitchen brand in the Asian condiments section) Add to list
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste Add to list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil Add to list
Combine all of the ingredients, except the oil, in a bowl. Pour the oil into the vinegar mixture in a thin stream, mixing it with a wire whisk, until well blended.
Recipe by, PCC Chef
ABOUT OUR CHEF: Lynne Vea
Lynne Vea is a graduate of the Executive Chef Program at Le Cordon Bleu, Paris and has been cooking with PCC Natural Markets since 2001. Featured on King-5’s "Gardening with Ciscoe," she demonstrates easy and delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients.
Lynne is an admired PCC Cooks instructor, teaching a variety of popular PCC Cooks classes throughout the year.
She loves to collect old cookbooks, hunt for wild berries, and cook seven-course dinners where the guests are encouraged to dance and cavort between courses.
Find more recipes from Lynne.
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »