Baked Potatoes with Fresh Herbs and Olive Oil
- 4 to 6 medium-sized potatoes (white, Yukon Gold, red) Add to list
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped rosemary Add to list
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped thyme Add to list
- 4 to 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, or to taste Add to list
- Salt, to taste Add to list
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Place potatoes on rack and bake until soft. Crush potatoes on plates with a fork, sprinkle with rosemary and thyme, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Recipe by, PCC Deli
Source: 2011 PCC fall member meeting dinner
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »