Bacon, Spinach & Tomato Deviled Eggs
Yield: Makes 1 dozen
- 6 hard-boiled eggs Add to list
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise Add to list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard Add to list
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
- 3 slices cooked bacon, diced Add to list
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered Add to list
- Small handful baby spinach, cut into thin strips Add to list
Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Stir together the yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Fold in the bacon, tomatoes and spinach, reserving some of each for garnish.
Divide yolk mixture between egg whites and top with reserved garnish.
Each serving: 60cal, 4g fat (1g sat), 110mg chol, 120mg sodium, 1g carb, 0g fiber, 4g protein