- 2 pounds asparagus, ends cut off and diagonally sliced Add to list
- 6 tablespoons water Add to list
- 1 cup heavy cream Add to list
- 2 tablespoons rice flour Add to list
- 4 green onions, diagonally sliced Add to list
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper Add to list
- 1/2 lemon, juiced Add to list
Place asparagus and water in a saucepan. Cover and cook for 4 minutes over medium heat. Add heavy cream and rice flour and simmer for another 2 minutes, until thickened. Add green onions and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
This filling is also delicious with seafood. Try adding cooked shrimp or crab.
Recipe by, PCC Cooks instructor