Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar Add to list
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce Add to list
- 1 tablespoon peeled minced fresh ginger Add to list
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili-garlic sauce Add to list
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage Add to list
- 2/3 cup grated carrot Add to list
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint (optional) Add to list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken Add to list
- 8 lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts Add to list
Mix the first four ingredients together in a small bowl to make the dressing, and set aside.
Toss together the cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper and mint (if using) and fold in enough of the dressing to moisten the salad mixture. Set remaining dressing aside.
To assemble the wraps, place about 3 tablespoons shredded chicken in the center of each lettuce leaf. Top with about 1/4 cup of the salad mixture and drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle each lettuce wrap with 1 tablespoon peanuts. Serve immediately.