Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar Add to list
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce Add to list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger Add to list
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce Add to list
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage Add to list
- 2/3 cup grated carrots Add to list
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint (optional) Add to list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken Add to list
- 8 lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried Add to list
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted dry-roasted peanuts Add to list
Mix vinegar, hoisin, ginger and sweet chili sauce together in a small bowl to make the dressing; set aside.
Toss together cabbage, carrots, peppers and mint; fold in enough dressing to moisten the salad mixture. Set remaining dressing aside.
To assemble the wraps, place about 3 tablespoons shredded chicken in the center of each lettuce leaf. Top with about 1/4 cup salad mixture and drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle each lettuce wrap with 1 tablespoon peanuts. Serve immediately.