Arugula, Plum and Prosciutto Salad
The salty prosciutto plays nicely off of the sweet plum notes.
- 10 ounces arugula Add to list
- 4 red or black plums - halved, pitted and thinly sliced Add to list
- 3 ounces prosciutto, roughly chopped (about 8 slices) Add to list
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts (see note) Add to list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice Add to list
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest Add to list
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
In a large bowl, toss together arugula, plums, prosciutto and walnuts.
In a separate bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, zest and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
To toast walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Lay walnuts on a baking sheet. Toast until they begin to brown and smell fragrant, 7 to 10 minutes.
Each serving: 110 cal, 7g fat (1g sat), 10mg chol, 370mg sodium, 7g carb, 1g fiber, 5g protein
Recipe by, PCC Chef