PCC Artichoke and Greens Salad
Prep time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained Add to list
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, rinsed Add to list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped into 3/4-inch squares Add to list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped into 3/4-inch squares Add to list
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped into 3/4-inch squares Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley Add to list
- 1/4 pound cow’s milk feta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, cut into half-moons Add to list
- 4 leaves kale, de-stemmed, washed and chopped Add to list
- 4 leaves red chard, de-stemmed, washed and chopped Add to list
In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, black pepper and oil until blended. Toss artichoke hearts, olives, peppers and parsley with dressing. For best results, let marinate at least 1 hour before adding other ingredients.
Add feta, red onion and greens. Toss everything together.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »