PCC Artichoke and Greens Salad
Prep time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar Add to list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic Add to list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper Add to list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Add to list
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained Add to list
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, rinsed Add to list
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped into 3/4-inch squares Add to list
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped into 3/4-inch squares Add to list
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped into 3/4-inch squares Add to list
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley Add to list
- 1/4 pound cow’s milk feta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes Add to list
- 1/4 red onion, cut into half-moons Add to list
- 4 leaves kale, de-stemmed, washed and chopped Add to list
- 4 leaves red chard, de-stemmed, washed and chopped Add to list
In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, black pepper and oil until blended. Toss artichoke hearts, olives, peppers and parsley with dressing. For best results, let marinate at least 1 hour before adding other ingredients.
Add feta, red onion and greens. Toss everything together.
PCC Deli recipes were created initially for large-scale, commercial use. We've done our best to scale them down for the home kitchen, converting measurements, etc. but we can't promise they're perfect. If you discover a better method or measurement while making the dish, please feel free to share your feedback in the Comments section below the recipe. Thanks and happy cooking!