Artichoke and Cheese Tapenade
Yield: Makes 1 3/4 cup
Use this dip as a spread for grilled bread (bruschetta), smaller toasts (crostini) or crackers. Toss any leftover into cooked pasta adding a bit of chopped Italian parsley and a good grind of black pepper.
- 2 cups Napoleon marinated artichokes, quartered or whole, drained Add to list
- 1 small clove garlic, coarsely chopped Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest Add to list
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese Add to list
- 2 tablespoons Napoleon extra virgin olive oil Add to list
- 1 tablespoon Napoleon capers, drained Add to list
- 1/4 teaspoon each coarse salt, fresh ground black pepper Add to list
- Pinch of cayenne pepper Add to list
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Serve with crisp crackers or crostini.
Variations: Add one tablespoon Napoleon pitted Kalamata olives, or 2 Napoleon rolled stuffed anchovies.
Source: Sound Consumer August 2003
Learn more about our recipes. View guidelines »