- 1/2 cup olive oil Add to list
- 1/4 cup seasoned brown rice vinegar Add to list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt Add to list
- 1 teaspoons minced fresh basil Add to list
- 3 apples, different varieties, colors and flavors Add to list
- 2 baby bok choy Add to list
- 1/4 red onion Add to list
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste Add to list
Combine olive oil, vinegar, salt and basil in a large bowl and whisk to blend. Core and slice the apples thinly. Place them in the dressing immediately,so they don’t turn brown.
Slice the stalks of bok choy into 1/4-inch moons; tear the dark green leafy parts into bite-sized pieces and add them to the bowl. Slice the red onion thinly and separate the layers; add to the bowl. Toss, check the balance of flavors, and add pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Recipe by, PCC staff member