Apple Chicken Salad
Chicken salad is a classic sandwich filling. The sweet-tart flavor from apples gives it a unique twist.
- 1⁄2 pound chicken breasts, poached and shredded Add to list
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt Add to list
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard Add to list
- 1⁄2 apple, finely diced Add to list
- 1 rib celery, minced Add to list
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves Add to list
- 1 teaspoon sugar Add to list
- Salt and pepper, to taste Add to list
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Adjust seasoning as desired. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 2 days.
Source: Recipe from A Year in the Kitchen cooking blog.