2011 in review: Most-popular recipes, stories and more!
Here's a look at some of the content you found most intriguing in 2011!
PCC Quinoa Tabouli, a top recipe of 2011.
Top 10 most-viewed recipes (many are made right in our deli!)
- PCC Emerald City Salad
- PCC Perfect Protein Salad
- Kale Chips
- Butternut Squash-Apple Soup
- Steph's Tofu
- Warm Pear and Hazelnut Tea Bread
- PCC Quinoa Tabouli
- Pan Baked Cod
- Roasted Pumpkin and Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Coconut Sweet Potato Soup
Top 9 most-viewed videos
- Recipe search screencast
- Learn how to make homemade ice cubes (from our annual April Fools' Day website. Don't miss it in 2012!)
- PCC Quick Bites: An easy way to slice watermelon
- PCC Quick Bites: Bulk shopping tips and tricks
- Meet our Producers: Schooner EXACT Brewing Company
- PCC Quick Bites: How to choose a perfect pineapple
- Screencast: How to add items to your online shopping list
- PCC Quick Bites: Make your own roast chile paste
- Video recipe: Festive Cuban Tortilla Torta with Warm Spices
Top 10 most-viewed Sound Consumer pages
- Microwaved food: is it healthy?
- The truth about fats
- Mushroom magic
- Easy ways to preserve produce
- Wild shrimp vs. farmed shrimp
- Calcium vs. Magnesium
- Insights by Goldie: TSP in Cheerios
- Kick the sugar craving
- Tomato and pepper growing in the Pacific Northwest
- Fluoridation update
Top 10 most-viewed PCC Taste pages
- Eleven tips for a healthy new year
- 5 standout cooking oils
- Roaming Washington: road trip to some of our great producers
- It's easy being green
- March Madness Munchies
- Popcorn that pops
- Summer sun protection
- What to do in January
- Summer preview
- Feeding the healthy athlete
What were your favorite places to visit on our website in 2011? What would you like to see in 2012?
Happy new year from all of us at PCC!