Guess how much you raised for your community by Grillin' & Chillin'?
For all those who feel powerless to make a difference in the community, just look at how much you helped by choosing to eat dinner at PCC over the summer. The $3 we donated from each meal purchased at our Grillin' & Chillin' community barbecues (plus any additional donations you shared) have added up to more than $11,000!
That's $11,000 that will go to help six nonprofit community organizations in or near Edmonds and Redmond toprovide therapy, house those in transition, celebrate the arts and community, help young people and feed the hungry:
- $2,022 for An Edmonds Kind of 4th
- $1,890 for YWCA Trinity Place Aparrtments
- $2,116 for The Edmonds Arts Festival Foundation
- $1,824 for Hopelink Redmond Food Bank
- $1,790 for Little Bit Therapeutic Riding Center
- $1,449 for Friends of Youth
Thank you so much for your support!