Healthy Living Fair: Hope you had as much fun as we did!
I attended my first PCC Healthy Living Fair at PCC Edmonds over the weekend. What fun it was!
Kim and Thom, sharing the wealth at the Kid Picks Mobile
Theo Chocolate plying their chocolately goodness
Plenty of organic goodness on the PCC grill
Thanks to everyone who came out! It was fun putting faces to some names and getting to know more of our community, especially beneath such gorgeous skies.
This being a fair with so many dozens of samples, I made some new discoveries.
- I really like Odwalla's Carrot Juice.
- My freezer will soon be stocked with The Greek Gods ice cream (a.k.a. Pagoto Ice Krema).
- Our new PCC Organic Beef is mighty fine. The bottom sirloin I tried yesterday was seasoned only with salt and pepper yet was super flavorful.
- Why have I never tried Emerald Valley's salsa? So fresh, with a pleasant kick.
- Cassava chips are really good! I like how light they are compared to potato chips, and they're gluten-free to boot.
What were some of your discoveries?