Our take on the value of organics, ethical bananas and more
Apparently, PCC is on the minds of many lately, whether we're talking the value of organics, PCC's forays into social media or fresh, local produce. In honor of our loquacious co-op, here's a sampling of recent appearances:
- Joe, our produce guru, explains to listeners of KUOW 94.9 FM why local produce tastes so great. Listen or read more.
- Ricardo, our social media guy, discusses the recent Twitter outage on KIRO 7 TV (Tweeps, we really missed you during those few hours of disconnection!) and his appreciation for Twitter in the Seattle P-I
- Diana, our sustainability director, gives our take on the recent organic study out of the UK
- Edmonds store director Matt on conservation efforts in our Edmonds store
- And in case you missed them, some interesting stories from the past, including how we switched to double sided receipts to reduce paper use and why we choose to sell ethical bananas (that almost sounds like a band name!)
Stay dry out there. A great day to cozy up in the kitchen, isn't it?