PCC Online: Fans on Facebook share their PCC favorites
With 45,000 members and growing, plenty of Seattle-area folks have made PCC a healthy part of their lives. So it's been great fun connecting with fellow PCC fans via Facebook (www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/facebook). My colleague Ricardo keeps the page humming with news, events and discussions.
One popular discussion has centered around peoples' favorite products. It always gives me lots of ideas for future shopping trips. For me, I always pick up a take-and-bake pizza from the deli and some of this:
What are some of your must-gets at PCC? Here are what other fans recommend:
- Darryl: Nature's Crest Breakfast Blend by Fidalgo Bay Coffee (whole bean in the bulk section). And Bionaturae whole Italian tomatoes from Tuscany. Check Facebook for his cooking tips!
- Zain: The lemon cappelini in the deli and the First Nation Peppermint Honest Tea
- Lisa: Steph's Tofu in the deli and Bob's Red Mill High Gluten Flour
- Jennifer: Corn pudding from the deli
- Valentina: Cibo Naturals pesto in cilantro lime
- Alice: Organic dark chocolate chips in the bulk department
- Kelly: The vegan BLT in the deli and bulk spices
- Heather Ann: Juices at the Issaquah juice bar
- Michael: The deli's Perfect Protein Salad
- Heather: The deli's Methow Valley Salad
- Kelly: The tofu caper spread
- Marla: The vegan cashew spread