This week at your PCC
May 11, 2009 at 12:35 PM â€” foodette
Lots happening at all the stores. Here are some highlights:
- Kid Picks taste test, 2-6 p.m. May 13 at West Seattle PCC
- PCC board candidate meet and greet, 5:30-6:30 p.m. May 12 and 13 at Redmond PCC and Issaquah PCC, respectively. PCC is a cooperative, which means, like REI and other cooperatives, members get to pick the leaders who will keep PCC moving toward its goals. A chance to do your shopping and share your thoughts.
- Kids Day America, 12-3 p.m. May 16 at Rainier Community Center, 4600 38th Ave. S., Seattle. KDA is an international health, safety and environmental awareness day with fun activities for kids, including a healthy taste-testing at the Kid Picks Mobile.
- Wine tastings: Wines of Spain and Portugal, 6:30-8 p.m., May 14 at PCC Fremont and Redmond, $5. RSVP on the reservation line at 206-547-1222 or email email@example.com. Also, new releases from Northwest producers, 6:30-8 p.m. May 14 at Edmonds PCC. Same deal.
- Plenty of tasty demos this weekend, including Caribbean spice chicken at West Seattle PCC from 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. May 16-17.