Directions to the annual member meeting
St. Demetrios Hall, 2100 Boyer Ave., E, Seattle
PCC's annual member meeting will be held at St. Demetrios Hall on Tuesday, April 23 at 5:30 p.m. This annual meeting dinner is for PCC members only, reservations for attending are required.
- From I-5 North or South, take the 168B (SR 520 exit)
- Exit Montlake Blvd off of SR-520 and bear to the right
- Turn right onto Montlake Blvd East and immediately turn right onto East Roanoke St.
- East Roanoke St. becomes 19th Ave. E. Continue to Lynn St. and turn right.
- Immediately as 19th E turns into Lynn St, take the first left into the parking lot
From the Eastside
- Take SR-520 West
- Exit Lake Washington Blvd and turn left onto Lake Washington Blvd.
- Make a right turn onto Boyer Ave off of Lake Washington Blvd.
- Follow Boyer Ave East (crossing 24th Ave E) to 2100 block; church is on your right.
- Get onto I-5 or I-405 and follow the Seattle or Eastside directions above.
Metro Bus: http://metro.kingcounty.gov