West Seattle PCC
Open daily 6 a.m. to midnight
All stores will close at 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve and all stores will be closed on Christmas Day.
2749 California Ave. S.W.
Seattle, WA 98116
From I-5: Take the West Seattle Bridge exit (Exit 163a going southbound; Exit 163 going northbound). Take the Admiral Way exit and continue on Admiral Way. Turn left on California Ave. SW. The store is on the right.
Metro Bus: For detailed Metro bus schedules and trip planning, go to http://metro.kingcounty.gov or call 206-553-3000.
Bike racks are available at all our stores. See the Seattle Bicycling Guide Map at www.ci.seattle.wa.us/transportation/bikemaps.htm
About this location
This store was remodeled in 2011. Eco-elements include:
- Highly energy-efficient refrigerated cases, with LED lighting in all freezer and refrigerated cases.
- Energy Star-rated appliances in kitchen classroom.
- Locally-made cabinetry made from 100 percent recycled wood fiber throughout the store.
- Countertops made of Silestone and Seattle-based Novustone.
- Porcelain floor tiles which require no waxing or stripping maintenance.
- Locally-made, 100 percent recycled glass decorative tiles.
- Renewable bamboo classroom tables and display cases.
- Mitsubishi Jet Towels for hygiene and paper waste reduction.
- Low-flow, dual-flush toilets.
- The interior wall paint used contains no formaldehyde, and has very low VOCs.
- Lowered aisle shelving and wider aisles that create a brighter, safer, more pleasant shopping experience.
- Food bank partnerships with West Seattle Food Bank, St. Martin Deporres Shelter for Elderly Men and Food Not Bombs.