View Ridge PCC
Open daily 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
All stores will close at 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve and all stores will be closed on Christmas Day.
6514 40th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, WA 98115
Going south on I-5: Take the NE 71st St./NE 65th St. exit (Exit 171). Turn left at the stop, then right on Roosevelt Ave., left on NE 65th St. The store is on the northeast corner of 40th Ave. NE and NE 65th St.
Going north on I-5: Take the NE 65th St. and Ravenna Exit. Proceed forward to NE 65th St. Turn right on NE 65th St. The store is on the northeast corner of 40th Ave. NE and NE 65th St.
Metro Bus: For detailed Metro bus schedules and trip planning, go to http://metro.kingcounty.gov or call 206-553-3000.
Bike racks are available at all our stores. See the Seattle Bicycling Guide Map at www.ci.seattle.wa.us/transportation/bikemaps.htm
About this location
This location was significantly remodeled in 2004. Eco-elements include:
- Energy efficient frozen food and beer cases.
- Energy-saving nightshades on open refrigerated cases.
- Recycling and compost collection units
- Collection/recycling center for Northwest Center, Reading Tree and Cork ReHarvest programs.
- Food bank partnerships with University District Food Bank, St. James Cathedral, Food Not Bombs and Vashon Island Food Bank.